Freon™ MO99 refrigerant (R-438A) combines R-22 pressure-enthalpy characteristics with mineral oil compatibility in a unique HFC refrigerant that can be used to replace R-22 over a wide range of evaporator temperatures.
- Commercial Air Conditioning: Roof Top Units, Indoor Packaged Units, DX Chillers, Split Systems
- Residential Air Conditioning
- Refrigeration (Low and Medium Temperature): Self Contained Systems, Condensing Units, Rack Systems
- No expansion valve or line set changes
- Eliminates disruptive oil changes, because compatible with AB, MO, and POE lubricants
- Minimizes time spent on control set point adjustment and subsequent service calls
- Not subjects to phaseout under the Montreal Protocol and U.S Clean Air Act
- 42% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than R-404A
No phaseout schedule or other regulation required.
AB, MO, and POE